Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anticipated E-Mail

Hi friends!

Never have I anticipated an e-mail so much. I was supposed to receive my student teaching placement this week! I have been checking my Avila e-mail once every other hour this week - no joke. I don't get many emails to this account and so far this week I've had two. Here are the subject lines from those two e-mails:
  • You have a bill from Avila University
  • Swine Flu Information
Sigh.

I did finally receive an email from Avila saying that they're still waiting on final confirmations from some districts on placements. I have a feeling I wasn't the only anxious students and that the Avila staff was getting a variety of e-mails and phone calls about it.

I hope by the end of next week, I'll have some more details!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

UGH!! Fail avila university!!!

AND, they posted fliers regarding swine flu at school today. they're neon colors and posted by every sink and every water fountain. they say:
"WASH YOUR HANDS.
Cover Your Cough.
don't kiss pigs."

I kind of want to steal one.

Amy said...

I want to know as soon as you find out. Then I can contact all the snot nosed kids and tell them to eat extra candy and stay off their ridilin that week!